Due to the nature of our User base, it is crucial that we maintain the highest level of security possible.
- The system is hosted in a secure AWS GovCloud environment.
- Data in transit uses FIPS 140-2 certified encryption.
- Data at rest uses FIPS 197-certified encryption.
- Additional measures are taken as necessary and appropriate to maintain the security of the system.
- Only Bridge4PS developers have access to the servers.
- All developers with access have had appropriate background checks and been cleared by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.