First-time user login:
- Be sure you are entering the username in all lowercase.
- Try your email address all lowercase as an alternative to the username provided in the welcome email.
- The temporary password is case sensitive. Be sure you are using the appropriate cases and special character(s).
- Manually type the temporary password rather than copy/paste to avoid adding extra spaces.
After initial login:
- Select “Forgot your Password” below the username field on the login screen and enter your username or email address (all lowercase).
- You will receive a password reset code.
- The default method to receive the reset code is email.
- If the email has been disabled for your organization, the reset code will be sent via text.
- Passwords are case sensitive and must contain a minimum of 8 characters including:
- (1) Capital letter
- (1) Lowercase letter
- (1) Special character (avoid using @ for the character)
- (1) Number
If you are still unable to login, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.